Ovie Iroro made History by being the First Nigerian to compete in the British Formula Ford Championship.
Ovie Ross Iroro is a 22 year old Racing Driver and Mechanical Engineering graduate from University College London. He first became attracted to Motorsport by watching the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans race. In pursuit of his passion, he entered the world of racing in Lagos where he competed and went on to win the first Go-Kart championship he ever entered in December 2010. From then on, he has set his sights on higher and made a smooth transition into Single Seater racing cars as part of his plan to work his way towards the highest levels of Motorsport.
- Made history by being the First Nigerian Driver to compete in the British Formula Ford Championship
- Won the First ever Go-Kart championship he entered in December 2010 in Lagos, Nigeria
- Won Best Rookie award at Rye-House club championship 2012
- Part of the UCL BUKC rookie team and helped them to place 7th overall in the UK
- Was part of the 2nd Rugby team with appearances for the 1st team at Strathallan School, Scotland.
- Achieved good results in debut Formula Ford season.
- Selected to represent Nigeria in South Africa in the FIA Young Driver Excellence Academy.
- Graduated from UCL with a MEchanical Engineering degree.